Each passenger is in the focus of our attention. Our customer service team is available round-the-clock to assist travelers in case of queries, comments or concerns. Information desks are located both in Departure and Arrival halls.
Customer Service personnel is present at the Border control area both in Arrival and Departure areas in order to arrange designated fast line for the following passengers:
- Passengers with reduced mobility
- Elderly people
- Families with little children under two years old
- Diplomatic passport holders
1-87 Call Center operators deliver information on the departing and arriving flights, services available in “Zvartnots” International airport, air companies and their city offices.
We offer support to the passengers whose mobility is reduced due to a disability, the care service provided at “Zvartnots” International Airport ensures that passengers are enabled to:
- move from the defined pick-up points and to reach the check-in desk,
- complete the passenger and baggage check-in formalities and register their baggage,
- move from the check-in desk to the aircraft and on the way to pass through any applicable exit or emigration and customs formalities or security checks,
- if necessary with the help of wheelchair(s) or other assistance to board and to disembark from the aircraft, as required to and from the seat,
- have hand luggage stowed in the aircraft move from the aircraft to baggage claim to reclaim the registered baggage, passing through any necessary entry and customs formalities on the way,
- moving from baggage claim to a defined drop-off point.
For planning the necessary assisting personnel and equipment, it is necessary we are notified of requirements beforehand, at least 48 hours in advance of the published departure time for making an application for assistance. The application should be made by the passenger concerned solely to the airline direct or the travel agency/tour operator, ideally at the time of booking the air tickets. Only in this way we can ensure the provision of the support services needed. For legal reasons, making an application or booking the assistance required by the disabled or mobility-impaired passenger with the airport operator directly is not permitted.
Monitoring of the quality standards is carried out within the context of customer management.
Any complaints may be submitted at the following addresses:
official page on Facebook
or calling 1-87.